Thunder Gull, Gull 2000
The acknowledged superior performance and handling characteristics of the Thunder Gull series of aircraft have continually improved since the birth of the design in the mid seventies. Many prototypes and configurations and thousands of hours of testing went into achieving the excellence evident in the current product models.
The newly designed, Thunder Gull 2000 deserves your consideration!
Earthstar Aircraft's Thunder Gull 2000, a Single Seat Ultralight, is the latest Thunder Gull model.
- FAR 103 legal Ultralight
- Gross weight, 550 Pounds: +6, -4 G-Yield
- Wing Span: 20 ft. (up to 28 ft. optional)
- Wing Area: 95 sq ft. (up to 133 sq ft.)
- Effective Wingspan Due to Wingtips: 22 ft.
- Wing Loading: 5.7 Pounds per sq ft.
- Stall Speed Clean: 26 mph
- Take Off Distance with Brakes: 125 ft.
- Landing Distance with Brakes: 75 ft.
- Max. Crosswind: 20 mph
- VNE (velocity never to exceed): 120 mph
- Glide Ratio (power off): Lift/Drag 11.8:1
- 60 Degree Ground Turn In 6 ft. Radius
- Trailering Length: Length of Wing (20 ft. standard)
- Trailering Width: 7.5 ft.
- Trailering Height: 6.5 ft.
- Kit Has All Prefabricated Parts
- Kit Assembly Time: 150 hours
Standard Features Include:
- 4130 Chromoly Steel Jig-welded Rollcage
- Main Wheel Independent Brakes
- Full Cabin Windshield
- Counter-balanced Ailerons & Stabilator
- Seatbelt with Shoulder Harness
- Quick Trailering Cantilevered Wing
- Fiberglass Drooped Wingtips
- Fiberglass Landing Gear
- Fiberglass Lumbar Supporting Seat
- Aluminum wing 'D' Skin
- Cockpit Adjustable Trim System
- VNE 120mph
- +6, -4 G-Yield